OLOGY Ballistics Nautiques NZ. X-AIR WAKEBOARDING
wake.co.nz
 Search  | Register  | Profile  | Log in to check your private messages  | Log in  
Coaching the coaches week

Post new topic   Reply to topic    wake.co.nz Forum Index -> Trick Tips and Instructionals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grovel?!
Ole
Ole

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Coaching the coaches week Reply with quote

Twas the week before Christmas
And down on the lake
A lovely Nautique
Put out a huge wake
The seven trainee coaches
Would all soon agree
That the master coach Kurt
Knowledgeable was he

Okay, I know that’s pretty shit and fluffy for Christmas but this is a big thanks to everyone who helped with the WNZ coaching the coaches week at Orakei Korako, literally the week before Christmas. Personally I learnt shitloads from Kurt about how crap my riding style was and how to teach people to fix their riding as well (the good old progression ladder!!!). Big thanks to the people that lent us the boat for the week, to Wakeboarding New Zealand for inviting us along, to SPARC for giving us money to do this, a big thanks to Kurt Robertson for being master coach extraordinaire and a huge thanks to Pip and Craig Gibson of Orakei Korako for giving us a roof and letting us pick on Nick… Cheers – Rhys.

PS Kurt is coming to a town near you, if you haven't booked then you're missing out and might have to get one of us to coach you instead...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    wake.co.nz Forum Index -> Trick Tips and Instructionals All times are GMT + 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: