OLOGY Ballistics Nautiques NZ. X-AIR WAKEBOARDING
wake.co.nz
 Search  | Register  | Profile  | Log in to check your private messages  | Log in  
Wellington Harbour Crew

Post new topic   Reply to topic    wake.co.nz Forum Index -> Hook ups / Find a ride
View previous topic :: View next topic  
terryos
Air 180
Air 180

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: Wellington Harbour Crew Reply with quote

Having a wee experiment with facebook to organise our crew, keep regular crew numbers up etc.

We ride all year round, nothing too flash in the skills/boat department just love being on the water. All welcome, have a look if you're interested http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13673290047

Cheers Terry
Ralph!
Frontside 900
Frontside 900

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be happy to hook you guys up in Mango one weekend if you want to rode trip it

- TEAM SANGER -
o2bord
Air 180
Air 180

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If ur keen to ride in Wellington it would be well worth looking Terry up. Good bunch of people that like to ride and chill out. Had a great season with Terry and his crew.
silver_bullet
Half Cab
Half Cab

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would recomend the mango trip, the sanger is dope aas hell!!
terryos
Air 180
Air 180

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ralph, generous offer, our extended crew make the pilgrimage to mango 4-6 times a year normally hooking up with the vets (Kim & Dan) and Ian & Lorely. I'll be sure to say hello next time we're up there.

Heya Silver Bullet, what I'm aiming it with posting on this site and setting up a facebook group is to recruit another couple of regular crew to ride down here in Wellington Harbour. Currently most of our "extended" crew have given up for winter, 2 regulars are overseas, one is injured (torn stomach muscles from the mother of all faceplants), and this weekend one is down south snow boarding and another (our 3rd) got crook! Luckily we still had the winch so we could get our wakeboarding fix for the week.

Being selfish I'd like to get another 1 or 2 regulars so we can avoid being short of a 3rd too often. As there aren't a large number of crews riding on the harbour this might also give the boatless the chance to scab some rides.

Hi Adam, hope alls well mate, you must have a few more choice "work stories" by now.

cheers
Terry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wake.co.nz Forum Index -> Hook ups / Find a ride All times are GMT + 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: