OLOGY Ballistics Nautiques NZ. X-AIR WAKEBOARDING
wake.co.nz
 Search  | Register  | Profile  | Log in to check your private messages  | Log in  
2001 Pro Air Nautique For Sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hucker
Bunny Hop
Bunny Hop

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:06 pm    Post subject: 2001 Pro Air Nautique For Sale Reply with quote

2001 Pro Air Nautique, 21ft (216), Open Bow, Direct Drive, 5.8L Ford 351 V8, GT40 edition 310hp. 550hours, Fresh water use only.

This is an awesome boat and has never missed a beat in the years I've had it. Very reluctant sale.

This puts out a great wake for wakeboarders of all levels, (has two factory ballast tanks in the back corners of boat, and a 200L locker sack plumbed in the floor locker). With no ballast this is also a great ski boat, making an excellent crossover boat.
Too many features to list

See Trade Me for pictures and more details: http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/boats-marine/motorboats/auction-383923520.htm
or give us an email: s.melton@surf.co.nz

Just got new WOF and reg on trailer, and boat being serviced next week, all ready for summer.

Only selling as I just don't get time to get on the water enough, relutant sale, very nice boat.

Asking $47,000
hucker
Bunny Hop
Bunny Hop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: 2001 Pro Air Nautique For Sale Reply with quote

Price reduced!

Need to sell to make way for new projects.

This is an awesome boat, very nice wake and Nautiques are the industry leaders. Will be sad to it go.

Can put you onto the service agent for the low down on the engine and running gear.

Let me know if your interested, email: s.melton@surf.co.nz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wake.co.nz Forum Index -> Boats Exchange All times are GMT + 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: