OLOGY Ballistics Nautiques NZ. X-AIR WAKEBOARDING
wake.co.nz
 Search  | Register  | Profile  | Log in to check your private messages  | Log in  
WakeNZ Judging Training

Post new topic   Reply to topic    wake.co.nz Forum Index -> Events and competitions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wakedoc
Ole
Ole

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: WakeNZ Judging Training Reply with quote

Hi All

WakeNZ is running a course to train those who would like to help us out with judging at competitions (and we would love to have more people involved).

The day runs with a session on the rules (and how they are applied within a competition format), then the theory behind the judging format. This is followed by session judging in teams (based on video shot from the boat at competitions), and then a session in the boat for those who would like to experience this before being thrown in the deep end of a competition.

We have already had one day course in the North Island (Mangakino), and have another day scheduled for the South Island (Christchurch, at Lake Crichton) on Sunday 4th November.

For anyone who is interested, you can email me at dan@vetplus.co.nz and I will pass it on to the organisors. If there is sufficient interest in another course in the North Island, we can look at creating another date for this.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me at the above email.

Cheers

Daniel Sullivan (Chief Judge for WakeNZ)
wakedoc
Ole
Ole

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for those who may have been wanting to attend, however the numbers have been low (almost non-existent), and so we have had to cancel the training.

I hope to be able to run some courses based around wakeboarding competitions, as this may be better for those who will be interested and would be at the event anyway.

Thanks

Dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wake.co.nz Forum Index -> Events and competitions All times are GMT + 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: