OLOGY Ballistics Nautiques NZ. X-AIR WAKEBOARDING
wake.co.nz
 Search  | Register  | Profile  | Log in to check your private messages  | Log in  
Anyone looking for a to try new tricks without the axeing...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    wake.co.nz Forum Index -> Trick Tips and Instructionals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
benji
Back Roll
Back Roll

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Anyone looking for a to try new tricks without the axeing... Reply with quote

We have found it!!

While out at Greenhithe on Sunday, windy, choppy very unsuitable conditions, I decided to try something slightly different. Proceded to tie the rope off at about 30-35ft, and had the driver hold about 17-19mph.

The result was a huge, reasonably solid, wall of water to hit with a pretty short space between the wakes.

Although the distance between wakes was a lot smaller than at speed, it was still very much useable. I pulled the first three I've been able to stick for months and got a tantrum in there as well. Apart from the that, everything else I tried I didn't end up with my eyelids peeled back and water dripping from my ring.

It even made for some fun riding in shithouse conditions!

Try it.
Pat Phoenix
Ole
Ole

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something you can do if you wanna lengthen the rope a bit more as you progress is keep the speed down, bout 20ks and turn slightly in towards the side the rider is on, this should clean the wake up quite nicely, good for learning things like toeside backrolls and stuff one wake before taking it to 2 wakes!! just my input! easy now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wake.co.nz Forum Index -> Trick Tips and Instructionals All times are GMT + 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: