OLOGY Ballistics Nautiques NZ. X-AIR WAKEBOARDING
wake.co.nz
 Search  | Register  | Profile  | Log in to check your private messages  | Log in  
importing boats lol

View previous topic :: View next topic  
graeme
Back Roll
Back Roll

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:47 am    Post subject: importing boats lol Reply with quote

funniest thing is getting a call from someone telling me that my boats only worth 55-60k

having a boat in nz that you can come and inspect and take home with you, isnt worth anything ay......he will take the risk

i looked at the listing and thought WOW that is a F__King bargain.....but on closer look you can see the saturated carpet, and condensation everywhere

to that nice guy, i hope you read this before 12.00 today USA time as here is the response from the auctionaire. by the way my boats price just went UP!

Good Morning,

First I would like to thank you for your interest in our sale. In regards to your questions no the Boat does not have keys and all I can tell you about with the motor is that there is water in it and that is just from a visual inspection. Since we do not have the keys we do not know what the hours are on it. If you should have any additional questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you again for your interest and Have a Great Day!

a fool and his money are easily parted!
brad
Back Roll
Back Roll

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: importing boats lol Reply with quote

graeme wrote:
funniest thing is getting a call from someone telling me that my boats only worth 55-60k

having a boat in nz that you can come and inspect and take home with you, isnt worth anything ay......he will take the risk

i looked at the listing and thought WOW that is a F__King bargain.....but on closer look you can see the saturated carpet, and condensation everywhere

to that nice guy, i hope you read this before 12.00 today USA time as here is the response from the auctionaire. by the way my boats price just went UP!

Good Morning,

First I would like to thank you for your interest in our sale. In regards to your questions no the Boat does not have keys and all I can tell you about with the motor is that there is water in it and that is just from a visual inspection. Since we do not have the keys we do not know what the hours are on it. If you should have any additional questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you again for your interest and Have a Great Day!

a fool and his money are easily parted!

IMHO you wont find a better maintained VLX in the country than better than G's VLX. Its also loaded with every option under the sun, there's nothing like the heated drivers seat on a cold day!

Big Bottom Boat and Girls
Back Roll
Back Roll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:56 am    Post subject: Out Of Country Boats Reply with quote

It does make me laugh when people compare prices of boats in the US with NZ.
9/10 times they have no idea the gst is on the shipping price and the cost of the boat or the risks involved.
Pictures do NO JUSTICE to the condition of a vessel and in the right light the most shitty faded boat can look sleek and clean. Without a thorough mechanical inspection or running your own eye over it you really are rolling the dice.
We ask the prices we do as ALL the work has been done for you, trailer lights, licensing, covers, mechanical repairs, seat stitching.
Take your boat budget and add another 10k to get it perfect. Punters will learn.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wake.co.nz Forum Index -> Boats Exchange All times are GMT + 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: